Pin It

Thoughts Going Through My Head…

I’m so proud of Kyle for finishing up his last day of Fire Academy today, and praying he does an awesome job on his final exams.

I am sick of people telling us we shouldn’t be getting married this young. It’s none of their business and them saying that won’t change a thing. Just be happy for us, okay? Thanks.

Must find more mismatched china and gold rimmed wine glasses…

I can’t wait for our save the dates to arrive next week.

I wish June would come more quickly. Reading all these vintage wedding blogs is making me too excited.

Standing in line to pay at Ross for over an hour today put me in a bad mood. I wish the exchange rate would go back to the way it was a few years ago so we could shop in peace.

Thanksgiving is almost here again?!

Missing my friends who are away at college… Especially Brehana.

I can’t believe our little Song will be 2 tomorrow. I love her more than I ever could have imagined.

I hope I don’t have more wedding nightmares tonight.

I think that’s about all for now. Thanks for being such loyal followers of my blog. Goodnight <3

Comments

1. Cindee Espley says:

T – I love seeing the stpeps during your process of becoming Mrs. Beede. Enjoy every moment and mintue. If you need anything let me know.

You go girl!!!

Love you,
    Cindee

2. Shelly Button says:

Actually Taylor, You are old in view of biblical marriages…… what took you so long? :)
    Met a couple today in the nursing home that got married when they wer e18 and 19 – been married 63 years – nothing more sweet and beautiful. Keep your noses in the word – use God’s plan for being a godly wife – and you and Kyle will bask in the blessings of marrying in your youth! Love you
    Shelly Button

3. Brehana says:

I miss you too Tayler. I wish I could be there with you to be more proactive with planning things. I’ll see you during Christmas break. Love you girl.

4. I agree with Shelly. There is no perfect age to get married. My parents were 18 and 20, knew each other for three months, and were married for 55 years when my dad died. I’ve often thought about what made their marriage last. These were my observations: my dad was an honorable man, his wife and family came first, and he had too much pride to fail in that duty; my mom let my dad be the leader in his home, even though he was an imperfect man; divorce was NEVER an option, even when they were spittin’ angry with each other; they had an honest relationship, they yelled and hugged and were their true selves with the other; and they grew up and grew old together.
    None of the above is tied to age…it’s tied to attitude. You’ll be fine.

5. natenieuwsma says:

Don’t worry about being too young to be married. I got married over this past summer and my wife and I are 19 and 20. I know what it is like to have people saying you are too young to be getting married, they said it to me all the time. The younger you are the harder the first year is though I would think but as long as you have a strong relationship you should be fine. It is interesting reading someone else going through everything that my wife and I did but taking 12 months rather than 6 to do it.

6. Michelle says:

Too young? Tayler, my love, you were born grown up… :) . And you make the loveliest couple I’ve ever seen. Will it be work? Yes! Will it be wonderful? Yes!

7. MissT says:

Thanks everyone. It does get to be a little bit discouraging when so many people only have negative things to say about young marriages. Your words of encouragement help more than you realize!

8. MCM 通販 says:

If you are seeking a better lifetime, then it is probable.
    Does the alarm go off every and every single time you will be screened?

9. Kerri says:

Delight in the traditional enterprise guide, Who Moved
    my Cheese, by Spencer Johnson MD. Initially the bag is a smaller sized in width creating it generally a daytime bag.

10. Emily says:

Tayler,
    I just found your site today. I am so enjoying reading through your posts and hearing your point of view on marriage and life. I also got married young. I had just turned 18 and my Kyle was about to turn 19. People thought we were crazy as well. But we will celebrate our 3rd year of marriage this July. I really couldn’t be happier. It really does get better with time.