Pin It

The Perfect Day

We hired Willowcraft Media to do our wedding videos, and we are thrilled with how they turned out. It seriously makes me tear up every single time I watch it. We’ve got another longer version with the whole ceremony, and I’ll upload that at some point.

Enjoy! Let me know what you think.

Comments

1. Mom Beede says:

Watched it twice. Love it…and of course I cried. I love you both so much! Can not wait to see all of it. Mom

2. Michelle says:

Loved it…perfect.

3. Marge Marcoux says:

Beautiful!

4. Laura says:

Absolutely beautiful!

5. Bamma says:

I watch this over and over and am marveled by it every time. I’d like to see the video of Frammy walking down the isle. Where would I find this?
    My love,
    Bamma

6. Wow, that is the BEST wedding video I have ever seen! That was so beautiful. That was 4 and a half minutes of soaking in something so beautiful. God is amazing how He puts us in families. Loved watching this!

7. Adrienne Servis says:

I read your article on Unveiled Wife. I was curious so I clicked on your website. I have to tell you, I was not expecting this beautiful lady. What amazing example of the goodness of God. Keep going. This is what our young generation needs. Those who will do His will at all costs. You are truly a beautiful woman of God, both inside and out. Your husband seems just the same. Stay true to Him and be bold. Thank you for sharing your life with us.

8. Thank you so much for following me on Twitter. I have been married for 37 years and sweeter still is Him who blesses marriages – may yours be blessed for a lifetime. Thanks for sharing your special moment. Mine is lost in the memories but they’re still special. A dress too small, a place far away (Germany) and a lost CD ….but we still have each other and that’s what matters. What GOD has brought together let no Man bring asunder……No matter what happens work it out. Hint: If things are getting rough go into the Secret Place and ask God to tell your husband he’s wrong. My husband hates that. But expect Him to correct you if you’re wrong too. He is the BEST COUNSELOR ever.

9. Rachel-Jane says:

Tayler your story is beautiful. Don’t let anyone discourage you from the journey you two have embarked on together. I too married at 19 but sadly I was one of the divorce statistics 5 years later. But I married for the wrong reason, and that is what makes a difference. Age means absolutely nothing when it comes to marriage. I now have an amazing fiancé & we are so happy. Our journey hasn’t been easy, but hey God never said life would be, he said it would be worth it in the end. Treasure each other, talk about everything no matter how silly or simple it might be. And most importantly marriage is like most things in life, you’ll only get out of it what you put into it !!! Sending blessings & love your way, take care.

Trackbacks

1. [...] We got married not too long ago. We’re both in school, working, and learning how to be more like Jesus. Most of our friends didn’t approve of our young marriage, and many still don’t. It’s a lot, and it’s not exactly easy…but we’re in this together. We laugh, we hang out, we live life together, and it’s quite wonderful. [...]